The start of the Two Week Menu

So I still haven't gotten all of my recipes on here. There are still tons to go. But I wanted to start posting my menus. Every time I get groceries I make a two week menu so that I know what I need to get at the store and so that I know what we have to eat for dinner so I don't have to try and figure it out on a busy day. My goal is to get all my recipes on here and so that if my family and friends would like to use my menus, it will save you the work of putting them together. I have already added all the recipes from the meals for this weeks menu so that you will have access to them. My menus go from Monday to Saturday, as we always eat at my in-laws on Sundays but there are 14 recipes so there is enough for two weeks. You will just notice that I never put anything for Sunday. I hope this will help out! I know that it has made my life a lot easier to have these menus ready. Let me know what you think!

MONDAY:
Burritos el Grande, Tortilla Chips, and Refried Beans.

TUESDAY:
Italian Chicken & Rice, Salad, and Rolls.

WEDNESDAY:
Creamy Tortellini Alfredo, Salad, and Garlic Bread Sticks.

THURSDAY:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggie Choice.

FRIDAY:
Fiesta Chicken Pasta & Spanish Rice

SATURDAY:
Shepherds Pie, Salad, and Bread.

SUNDAY:
We Eat At In-Laws!!!

MONDAY:
Grilled Hot Dogs, Baked Beans, and Potato Chips.

TUESDAY:
Chicken Manicotti, Fruit Choice, and Garlic Croissants.

WEDNESDAY:
Grilled Chicken Wraps and Jello Salad.

THURSDAY:
Chicken Quesadillas, Cheese, and Salsa or Bean Dip.

FRIDAY:
Ham, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Veggie Choice.

SATURDAY:
Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.

SUNDAY: At the In-Laws!!!

MONDAY:
Freezer Soup and Bread (This is the Corn Chowder Soup under the soup label. I always make a double batch and freeze some for quick meals later.)

TUESDAY:
Marinated Pork Roast, Potato Smashers, and Fruit Choice.

I hope you all enjoy this! I would love to hear feedback and suggestions if you have any!

Comments

Alycia said…
Your blog is awesome. I can't wait to try your recipes out.
The Bergmans said…
I love this idea! I am always looking for new recipes!
Chelsie Brown said…
I love the two week thing! This is my first month trying it and I got my grocery bill below $130 for the whole month!!! It has helped me a ton to do 2-3 bigger meals that I know will have left-overs, then we actually eat the left-overs on a specific night! Plus, we don't eat out anymore...except for those date night special occasions.

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Home

Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest...my new best friend!

LDS Temple Pictures