So, this blog has been thoroughly neglected simply because I am ADDICTED to Pinterest!! I absolutely love this website. I have planned all of my meals off of Pinterest for the past few months and have rarely even used my blog. So....for lack of time to juggle so many things and because Pinterest is just SO much easier than posting all the recipes on a blog, if you would like to see what I am cooking, follow me on Pinterest! We have eaten mostly new meals every time I plan a menu because there are so many fabulous recipes on there. Also, you can pin recipes to their site when you find good ones. So, goodbye to all my faithful friends!! I won't delete the blog so the recipes that are on here will stay but I most likely will not be posting anymore...unless I find some way to do it in a less time consuming way! Happy cooking to you all!!
Comments