Mexican Pizzas
I developed this recipe after having a delicious Mexican pizza from El Sol. If you ever eat there, it is my favorite thing to get! Very yummy! There are not really set amounts on the ingredients. I just kind of throw it all together. Hope you like it!
INGREDIENTS:
Small tortillas
refried beans
olives
guacamole
sour cream
1 lb ground beef or chicken
taco seasoning
1 packet red enchilada sauce
cheddar cheese
INSTRUCTIONS:
In a frying pan, brown the tortillas in a little bit of butter or oil. Cook meat. (For hamburger, I usually stir in some taco seasoning. For chicken, I like to stir in a can of green chili enchilada sauce.) You build this in layers. On top of one tortilla, do one layer of meat and one layer of refried beans. Place the other tortilla on top. Top with enchilada sauce, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and olives.
INGREDIENTS:
Small tortillas
refried beans
olives
guacamole
sour cream
1 lb ground beef or chicken
taco seasoning
1 packet red enchilada sauce
cheddar cheese
INSTRUCTIONS:
In a frying pan, brown the tortillas in a little bit of butter or oil. Cook meat. (For hamburger, I usually stir in some taco seasoning. For chicken, I like to stir in a can of green chili enchilada sauce.) You build this in layers. On top of one tortilla, do one layer of meat and one layer of refried beans. Place the other tortilla on top. Top with enchilada sauce, guacamole, sour cream, cheese, and olives.
Comments