Chicken Manicotti

I haven't tried this one yet. We will see if it is any good as it is on our menu for this week. I try to find a few new recipes each week so that we get a good variety!

INGREDIENTS:
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups water
1/4 lb Velveete pasteurized prepared cheese, cut up (I bet you could use real shredded cheese too. My husband doesn't really like the pasteurized stuff)
2 cups frozen broccoli florets
12 manicotti pasta shells, uncooked
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips (I am actually going to use canned chicken as we can it for our food storage. I bet it will work just the same)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 400. Mix soup, water, and Velveeta in microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 3 minutes or until Velveeta is melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 2 minutes. Pour 1/3 of the soup mixture onto the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Set aside. Add broccoli to remaining soup mixture.
2. Stuff pasta with chicken strips and place in baking dish. Cover completely with remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil.
3. Bake 45-50 minutes or until pasta is tender and chicken is cooked through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Home

Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest...my new best friend!

LDS Temple Pictures