Green Chicken Enchiladas

This is one of my very favorites! This recipe is big so I usually cut it in half. If you cut it down by half it makes about 8 enchiladas. I also like to used canned chicken just because it is faster but I am sure it is just as good or better with fresh chicken. This is a great one to make if you have to take a meal to someone. It reheats really well and instead of actually warming the sauce, I just mix together all the ingredients and cook the chicken (or use canned chicken) and then I just take it to them and tell them when they are ready to eat throw it in the oven for 30 minutes.

INGREDIENTS:
2-4 chicken breasts
1 (15 oz) can green chili enchilada sauce (I like the mild)
2 cans cream of chicken soup
Flour tortillas
1 cup milk
2-3 cups mozzarella cheese
1 cup sour cream

INSTRUCTIONS:
Cook chicken and shred. In a sauce pan mix soup, mild, enchilada sauce, and sour cream. Heat over med-low until blended. Cover the bottom of glass pain with small amount of sauce. Begin building the enchiladas by taking a tortilla, smearing sauce in the middle and placing chicken and cheese, roll and place in pan. Once pan is full pour remaining sauce mixture and cheese over the top and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Home

Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest...my new best friend!

LDS Temple Pictures