My Review

After trying some of these new meals I have decided to start a review to tell what I think of the ones that we tried. So far, we have tried the Chicken Enchilada Pot Pies which were actually really good. But, if I were to make it again, I think I would add some tomatoes and green onions to the chicken mixture just to give it a little more texture. Other than that though, they were really good. We also have tried the Southwestern Potato Nugget casserole. That one was okay. My husband really liked it. I am not a huge fan of hamburger so naturally, it wasn't my favorite but it wasn't bad either. It was definately better if you sprinkle some Season All on top of it to add some flavor. So if you haven't made those two meals yet, try doing those things and they will taste much better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Home

Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest...my new best friend!

LDS Temple Pictures