Two Week Menu
So I noticed this last couple of weeks that I really don't follow the days that I schedule my dinners. We have things come up or people invite us to dinner so we never stick to the day. I found in talking to some of my friends who have been following this blog that they do the same thing so from here on out, I think I will just number the meals 1-14 and you can have them on whichever day works best or write them down for the days you want. So, here are another 14 meals for the next two weeks. I have already posted all of the recipes that go with the meals so you should have access to them. I hope you like them!
1. Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake, Salad, & garlic bread.
2. Saucy Stir-Fried Pork.
3. Sloppy Joe Pie & Jello Salad.
4. Slow-Cooker Orange-BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Potato Chips.
5. Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Green Salad, & Veggie Choice.
6. Ham & Cheese Stuff'n Puff, Baked Potatoes, and Fruit Choice.
7. Cheesy Meatball Skillet, Croissant rolls, and Veggie Choice.
8. Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas, Refried beans, & Tortilla Chips.
9. Beef Pot Pie, Salad, & Fruit Choice.
10. Grilled Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggie Choice.
11. Mexican Pizzas & Tortilla Chips.
12. Slow Cooker Pot Roast, Carrots, & Potatoes.
13. Homemade Pizza & Salad.
14. Breakfast Burritos.
1. Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake, Salad, & garlic bread.
2. Saucy Stir-Fried Pork.
3. Sloppy Joe Pie & Jello Salad.
4. Slow-Cooker Orange-BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches & Potato Chips.
5. Bruschetta Chicken Bake, Green Salad, & Veggie Choice.
6. Ham & Cheese Stuff'n Puff, Baked Potatoes, and Fruit Choice.
7. Cheesy Meatball Skillet, Croissant rolls, and Veggie Choice.
8. Fiesta Chicken Enchiladas, Refried beans, & Tortilla Chips.
9. Beef Pot Pie, Salad, & Fruit Choice.
10. Grilled Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, and Veggie Choice.
11. Mexican Pizzas & Tortilla Chips.
12. Slow Cooker Pot Roast, Carrots, & Potatoes.
13. Homemade Pizza & Salad.
14. Breakfast Burritos.
Comments