Slow Cooker Pot Roast
This is just your traditional pot roast. Again, there is really no set recipe for it. Everyone has their own way of making a pot roast. I will just list some of the spices I use and some general instructions. I like to cook carrots and potatoes with it so that it becomes a whole meal in a pot! Let me know what you think!
INGREDIENTS:
1 Roast
Fresh Garlic
Basil
Oregano
Salt
Pepper
1/2 large onion
INSTRUCTIONS:
Place the roast in a crock pot. Add as much of each seasoning as you think you need. Slow cook the roast on low for 6-8 hours depending on the size.
INGREDIENTS:
1 Roast
Fresh Garlic
Basil
Oregano
Salt
Pepper
1/2 large onion
INSTRUCTIONS:
Place the roast in a crock pot. Add as much of each seasoning as you think you need. Slow cook the roast on low for 6-8 hours depending on the size.
Comments