Twice Baked Potatoes

I love these! This is a new recipe from Kraft that I haven't tried before but I love twice baked potatoes and this recipe sounds especially good. www. kraftfoods.com.

INGREDIENTS:

4 baking potatoes
1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing with Bacon
1/4 cup Sour Cream
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
1/4 lb. (4 oz.) Velveeta Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut into 1/2-inch cubes ( I am going to use shredded cheddar. We are not big fans of the pasteurized cheese.)


INGREDIENTS:

1. Heat oven to 400°F. Prick potatoes in several places with fork. Bake 1 hour. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
2. Cut off thin slice from top of each potato. Discard tops; scoop out centers, leaving 1/8-inch-thick shells. Mash potatoes. Add dressing, sour cream and chives; mash until fluffy. Spoon into shells; top with VELVEETA. Place in shallow baking dish.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until heated through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taste of Home

Pinterest, Pinterest, Pinterest...my new best friend!

LDS Temple Pictures